Thursday, July 29, 2010

I can't hear my own thoughts

I'm starting out by throwing you this video of a song that has been running through my head FOR 4 HOURS.(and I'm actually putting it on here so you too can be easily distracted while trying to do something productive)



The end of that song is the only part that I really have going through my head. It might be the fact that he says "hang the dj" like 20 times. But I can't really think of another song that has gotten stuck in my head so easily in a long time. Oh wait yes I can, Radio Gaga by Queen. OH MY GOD THAT SONG IS SO FUCKING CATCHY/ANNOYING. I will not put that one on here because I will go back to listening to it and never be able to sleep again. I was actually trying to go to sleep the other day and finally managed but woke up like 4 hours later finding myself like wording the lyrics to Radio Gaga. I would dare you to go listen to that song and then not have it stuck in your head, but I don't want anyone going crazy. I definitely prefer having Panic by The Smiths stuck in my head.

Somehow I've managed to come across a number of catchy songs in the past week, Panic thanks to Shaun of the Dead(great movie by the way). Hopefully this whole trend of having catchy songs stuck in my head will go away soon, since I actually talk in my sleep. I'm sure my new roommate would love me saying "hang the dj" over and over while sleeping, but most likely not. If it doesn't, oh well, I'll have a hell of a lot of good songs on my ipod with great replay value. Speaking of catchy songs though, I have one more, this time it's Passion Pit(an artist I just heard about). It didn't fit right

No comments:

Post a Comment