Friday, July 30, 2010

Flibbenflarben

Finally got that song out of my head from the other day but today, GREATER PROBLEMS AROSE. I was trying to watch a movie that we had rented from blockbuster and about 15 minutes into the movie it just stopped. It was a point where something extremely important to the plot takes place, so it's not like I can just fast forward and forget about it. Someone managed to scratch the disc at just the right place where I have to actually replace the disc to continue watching.


That was pretty much my face when that happened. I had gotten just far enough in where I was kinda drawn in to the movie, but I had a feeling that the movie wasn't gonna be that good. So now I was in the situation where I could go replace the disc at blockbuster and finish the movie or just send it back in for another movie altogether. It was starting to become a lot of work for something that probably would not pay off in the end. I finally got it to play all the way through on my xbox somehow, but that still begs the question of, WHO THE HELL SCRATCHES DISCS THAT BAD?

For a dvd to stop playing like that there has to be some major scratches on it. It's like someone decide to take the dvd outside and rub it on the pavement before they sent it back in, or possibly use it as a frisbee. I'm sure everyone else has had the same experience with one movie that they've rented. The determination to get the dvd to actually start playing correctly all depends on how good the movie is, or is supposed to be. The movie by the way was, Brothers and the payoff was not worth the effort put in. It was still good, just not worth trying to find the exact time at which the movie stops skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment